TITLE: Implementation Analyst
ENQUIRES: [email protected]
LOCATION: London, EC3M 1DT
We’re looking for an Implementation Analyst at Strata to join our team on multiple client projects. We are a fast growing and dynamic financial services consulting business with an enviable roster of high-profile Top 100 asset manager clients.
As an Implementation Analyst, you will work in the Strata implementation team and will be responsible for assisting in the delivery of different stages on an Aladdin OMS implementation lifecycle.
In this role you’ll be working with Clients to help deliver agreed requirements within agreed timelines. You will perform application and data analysis to understand business processes and document them with the clients, providing regular communication and management information to key stakeholders.
Developing as a subject matter expert for relevant business areas. You will actively promote an ethos of continuous improvement.
Skills and Experience
- Business Analysis experience including project management and execution methodologies
- Financial Services and/or Consultancy experience
- Previous experience of working with Aladdin
- Previous experience of working om OMS implementations
- Proficiency in MS Office (Teams, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Set yourself apart with:
- Previous experience in a Start-Up environment.
- An agile mindset
- Experience of BlackRock Aladdin
Benefits of Working at Strata:
We pride ourselves on offering highly competitive compensation together with a considered and evolving array of benefits. Most importantly, we offer an inclusive, supportive, and progressive work environment with an emphasis on learning, personal development, and employee wellbeing.
Supporting a healthy work-life balance, our benefits range from flexible working policies, access to high quality counselling, coaching and support services as well as access to private medical schemes and excellent family-oriented policies. We provide for a ‘Work Away’ scheme allowing employees to work from a location of their choice for up to 90 days.
We are a social company, reflected in our endorsement of the concept of community as a core value and realised through team building exercises, away days, and social activities. Culture is every bit as important to our success as our expertise and delivery of value to our clients.
The tenets of Agile carry in everything we do – continuous feedback and improvement being central to how we operate. We benchmark, act on employee feedback, and strive to deliver an exceptional employee experience.
- 25 days paid annual leave (and public holidays)
- Flexible working policies
- Significant personal L&D investment
- Private medical scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Maternity/Adoption (20 weeks full pay)
- Paternity (up to 2 weeks full pay)
- Access to counselling, coaching and support services as part of wellbeing initiatives
- Pension (10% employer contribution)
Strata is a strategic partner to our clients in the asset management sector. We specialise in the design and implementation of change programmes that maximise the impact of BlackRock’s Aladdin. We draw on extensive experience to co-create the best target operating model for our clients and with 10+ Aladdin implementations both directly with clients as well as on behalf of BlackRock Solutions (as their only trusted implementation partner). We have an unrivalled level of expertise in house, offering end-to-end service from product selection, through implementation supported by a substantial investment in learning and development programmes to ensure our teams are equipped with the best thinking and methods in service of our clients.
We are a rapidly scaling start up and Agile centred business united by our core values (Community, Humility, Resilience, Growth Mindset, Positivity, Creativity and Openness).